JoSAA 2017 Choice Filling: JoSAA is known as the Joint Seat Allocation Authority. It is a mutual memorandum that is applied by various institutions to carry out admission of various candidates at major institutes of NITs, IIITs, IITs, ISM and GFTI. It had its first meeting in the IIT, Bombay.
JoSAA 2017 Choice Filling
JoSAA was launched to make the admission process faster and easier for all the students. All the students who have passed the JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam can check for vacancy of the JoSAA’s spot round in its official website. Registration for the spot round will be done online only.
After registering for the spot round, all the candidates can choose their choice of program. The students who have cleared the JEE Main and Advanced can fill their own JoSAA choice for allotment of seats. This is the first step for registration of spot round for getting admission in the IITs and NITs. All the candidates can register for spot round and fill up their choice in their official web portal.
JoSAA 2017 Choice Filling procedure
The students can fill up their choice after considering everything and make their own preference. For registering for the JEE Advanced 2017 exam, students should fill up their choices. These are the steps to register for JoSAA 2017 choice filling.
- Click on “Online Registering and Choice Filling” in JoSAA Website.
- Enter your JEE main Roll Number and Password to login.
- Visit Student’s Profile to ensure that all personal details shown there are correct.
- Click “CHANGE PASSWORD” to change password and its mandatory.
- Modify contact details by cliking “EDIT CONTACT DETAILS”
- When you are finished with editing, click on “SUBMIT CHANGES”
- Click “Choices Available” to view the various programs available for you to choose.
- All choices are available for those who qualified in both JEE (MAIN) 2017 and JEE (ADVANCED) 2017. For those who qualified in JEE MAIN only, Choices are restricted to programs available in NITs, IIITs and Other-GFTIs.
- Now click on “Choice Filling & Locking”.
- Fill as many choices as possible to enhance your chances of getting a seat. Click on Arrange Filled Choices to modify the order of preference.
- Click “Choices InterChange” to make changes in the order of preference.
- Click “Choice Rearrange” to make changes in preference of more multiple choice.
- Click on SAVE.
- Now Close the box to see new preferences..
- Now Click on “LOCK CHOICE” to make final selection.
- Take a print out.
To check out Complete procedure for JoSAA 2017 choice filling– Click here
About 92 institutes offer JoSSA this year. Only after registration can the candidates do the JoSAA choice filling for their preferred institute and branch. The JEE Mains can do choice filling from 23 June 2017. Students are advised to do their work of choice filling very sensibly. The candidates can visit the official website for more details.
More details of JoSAA 2017