JoSAA seat allotment, counselling, spot round result: Joint Seat Allocation Authority or JoSAA held its first meeting on 2 May 2015, Saturday at IIT-Bombay Campus. It was a convention for Mutual Agreement that was signed amid the Joint Admission Board. This memorandum was signed to homogenize and be in command of the admissions amongst 80 top-level colleges in our country. HRD Ministry instigated the assignment of organizing this meeting to sign the memorandum of JoSAA.
JoSAA 2017 results
JoSAA has already announced the important dates regarding the JoSAA Counseling 2017. The notification provided by JoSAA highlights all the important dates that a candidate must keep in mind to appear in order to appear for the counseling. All the candidates are advised to mark or even maintain a hard copy of all the dates so that he/she does not miss any of them.
- The JoSAA registration will begin on June 2017. It will be conducted online at the official website, josaa.nic.in.
- All the candidates who have qualified the JEE Main 2017 or JEE Advanced 2017 can appear for the counseling for the admission in IIITs, IITs, ISM, NITs and GFTIs.
- The first round of registration and choice filling will commence on 26 June 2017, whereby, mock seat allocation result will be announced on 27 June 2017 and final JoSAA seat allotment round 1 result will be declared on 28 june 2017.
- JoSAA Seat Allotment round 2 Result will be displayed on 4thJuly 2017
- Seat Allotment round 3 result will be displayed on 7th July 2017
- Lastly, Seat Allotment Result- Round 3 will be displayed on 7th July 2017
However, it must be noted that the depending upon the decision taken by the JoSAA authorities, the dates are subject to change. All the candidates are suggested to visit the official website time and again and keep themselves updated of any changes.
More on JoSAA 2017
- JoSAA 2017 Seat Allotment (Seat Booking Process)
- JoSAA 2017 Participating colleges & institutes
- JoSAA 2017 Important Dates [ Key Dates ]
- JoSAA 2017 Eligibility Criteria- All Factors
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (Complete Details)
- What is Joint Seat Allocation Authority?