JoSAA 2021 Fee Details, fee payment and Refund: JoSAA stands for Joint Seat Allocation Authority and it is responsible for making the admission process simpler, easier and more effective. Its main aim is to standardize and control the admission process. Different institutes are following their own admission procedure since years, which creates a confusion among the candidates. Separate procedures of separate institutions increases burden for the students.
JoSAA 2021 registration fee
Thus, the Joint Seat Allocation will result in this whole process getting a lot more efficient, effective and a lot faster. JoSAA aims at providing the students a smooth admission process by providing a similar online platform right from the starting of this academic year, 2017-18.
JoSAA 2021 Fee Details
|Appearing Paper||Category||JoSAA Fee (Boys)||JoSAA Fee (Girls)|
|JoSAA Round 1||General||Nil||Nil|
|JoSAA Round 2||General||Nil||Nil|
- For the candidate who belongs to JoSAA 2021 seat Acceptance Fee for General Category or Foreign aspirant the fee to be submitted at the time of seat allotment is 45,000 rupees.
- The fee for the candidate who belongs to JoSAA 2021 seat Acceptance Fee for SC, ST, Gen-PwD, OBC – NCL –PwD, SC – PwD or ST – PwD is 20,000 rupees only.
In the meeting held on 2nd may 2015, the names of all the institutes that will participate in Joint Seat allocation for the admissions was announced. The institutes are:
- Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
- 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- 20 Indian Institute Of Technology IITs
- 16 Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs)
- 18 other Technical Institutes Funded Fully or Partially By the central or state government (GFTIs)
The JoSAA 2021 fee is mandatory to be submitted by all the students, failing in doing so will make the candidate ineligible to sit in the examination. The JoSAA fee has to be submitted while submitting the form, and can be paid through Credit or Debit Credit or by E-Challan of ICICI Bank, Syndicate Bank, or Canara Bank. After paying, you will get a recipient slip, which you must safe keep with yourself. It should also not be sent to the JEE office.