JoSAA 2021 Helpline no, contact details, candidates login: JoSAA is also known as Joint Seat allocation authority. It’s first meeting took place on 2 may, 2015. JOSSA is a mutual agreement which is signed between JEE advanced 2021, JAB ( The joint admission board ) and CSAB ( Central seat allocation Board ). JOSSA will jointly do the seat allocation which is offered by 88 institutes for 2021. JoSSA which is responsible for the joint seat allocation , thus which will make the process more faster, smooth and efficient.
JoSAA 2021 Contact Details
The students which want to various details about their admissions, registrations , examinations and about the institutes can get the information from the JoSAA helpline numbers. The contact details for various Zonal IIT’s are given below-
JoSAA 2021 helpline numbers
|Institute||Std code||Helpline Number|
To know more about JEE ( main ) , students can visit ‘www.jeemain.nic.in’ . For the online registration of JEE ( advanced ) 2021, candidates can log on to the link ‘jeeadv.nic.in’. The registration JEE advanced 2021 can only be online
- The students whowants to appear in the JEE 2021 ( advanced ) have to get themselves registered online.
- All the five eligibility criteria’s must be satisfied by the students. Each criteria need to be satisfied.
- If the registration is done late, then it will be cancelled. So it should be done before the last date.
- if the candidate while registering for JEE mains 2021, did not choose to appear in JEE advanced , 2021, then also the candidate can register for advanced JEE 2021.
- Withdrawal of application form is not allowed after it’s completed
- Fees of the registration is neither transferable nor refundable.
JoSAA 2021 candidates login link will be available soon after the official launch of JoSAA official website. Till than candidates can get more details from the links given below.
More on JoSAA 2021